Write to Us / Share your Stories
The Indian Diaspora wants to hear from you, the reader. Send us your stories, your photos, wherever in the world you may be - whether representing an association or just an individual.
If you are a Non-Resident Indian, or a Person of Indian Origin, share your achievements with The Indian Diaspora. If you know an achiever, or if you are part of an interesting development or happening in the Indian community in your town, city or country, or know of them – do send us a write-up and photo(s).
We are interactive: Post your comments on the articles and posts as soon as you read them. We will also consider running your blogs or link to them.
There are several sections for such news and information and for you to interact:
- Spotlight: Here we highlight major events, happenings, achievements and situations concerning the Indian Diaspora or issues of their interest.
- Newsmakers: Do you know an achiever in the diaspora? Share their news.
- Conversations: We will be happy to do a Q&A with an achiever in the diaspora or someone who has done something of significance for India or the diaspora or someone who has some good ideas to offer - for the diaspora and India.
- My Voice/Opinion: Feel strongly about something? Have an experience to share? This is your platform
- Events: What's up? Tell us about what's happening in your community or what's coming up.
- Cuisine: Share your food stories, your culinary adventures; send pictures and videos. We will be happy to carry them.
- Festivals: How and when do you celebrate Indian festivals? How have you adapted them to your host country? Share your stories with others in India and across the diaspora.
- Gallery: Send us your pictures and videos. The pictures have to be in jpeg format with high resolution and videos can be under a minute long. They have to be your own or must have copyright clearance.
The Indian Diaspora, in accordance with its editorial policies, reserves the right to accept or reject any contribution for publication, without assigning any reason.
Send in your contributions at: email@example.com